What happens to collagen as we age?
Ageing skin can lose its structural proteins (collagen and elastin), which causes it to begin to sag and loose it’s elasticity, therefore contributing to a tired and aged look
Where on the face can Biostimulators treat?
- Lateral brow lift (brow lift)
- Cheek augmentation (fuller cheeks)
- Submalar augmentation (midface enhancement)
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth lines)
- Pre-jowl sulcus (hollowing of an area on either side of the chin)
- Mental crease or (horizontal crease that rests between the lower lip and your chin)
- Lines, wrinkles and folds
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Sunken cheeks
- Sunken temples
- Recessed or hollowed temples
- Tear trough (under-eye hollows)
- Jowl laxity
- Chin augmentation
- Peri-oral lines
- Marionette lines
- Thinning skin
- Ageing hands
- Acne scarring
- Nose reshaping
Which areas of the body can Biostimulators be used ?
Biostimulators can be used in the backs of hands to restore volume loss and give a more youthful appearance and the décolletage (upper chest) to restore skin thickness and reduce lines and wrinkles often associated with ageing and excessive sun exposure.
How do Biostimulators dermal fillers work?
Biostimulators are different to other dermal fillers because of its unique properties, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulates your own collagen production to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing. The effects are gradual and longer-lasting giving you a natural youthful appearance
How long does a treatment take?
A treatment takes approximately 30-40 minutes depending on the treatment areas.
When will i see the effects of the treatment?
Volumising effects and correction of wrinkles and folds can be seen immediately after treatment. The Biostimulators will then gradually stimulate production of your body’s own collagen to treat the underlying causes of facial ageing for long-lasting and natural-looking results.