What happens to collagen as we age?
Ageing skin can lose its structural proteins (collagen and elastin), which causes it to begin to sag and loose it’s elasticity, therefore contributing to a tired and aged look.
How do Biostimulator dermal fillers work?
Biostimulators are different to other dermal fillers because of its unique properties, it not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulates your own collagen production to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing. The effects are gradual and longer-lasting giving you a natural youthful appearance
How Long Does Biostimulators Last?
You will get natural looking and immediate results, that last from 1 to 4 years depending on which Biostimulator option Nurse Julie recommends to you. It is important to know that Biostimulators are a bit more expensive, but in the long term, you will enjoy cost savings due to its longevity.
Where on the face can Biostimulators treat?
– lateral brow lift (brow lift)
– cheek augmentation (fuller cheeks)
– submalar augmentation (midface enhancement)
– nasolabial folds (nose to mouth lines)
– pre-jowl sulcus (hollowing of an area on either side of the chin)
– mental crease or (horizontal crease that rests between the lower lip and your chin)
– lines, wrinkles and folds
– drooping corners of the mouth
– sunken cheeks
– sunken temples
– recessed or hollowed temples
– tear trough (under-eye hollows)
– jowl laxity
– chin augmentation
– peri-oral lines
– marionette lines
– thinning skin
– ageing hands
– acne scarring
– nose reshaping