We often forget about our hands, but in fact they are constantly on show and apart from our face, the backs of our hands can show the most visible signs of skin aging. As we age, skin on the hands can lose fat, becoming thin and bony, with prominent veins. Age spots, fine lines and wrinkles change the look and feel of the hands. Hand rejuvenation with a combination of dermal fillers and skin peeling is an effective treatment for volume rejuvenation and skin rejuvenation.
If you can say yes to any of the points below, you may be a good candidate for hand rejuvenation...
- If your hands are starting to show signs of ageing
- The backs of your hands have developed wrinkles and fine lines
- You notice that your hands have lost volume and roundness, appearing bony and thin
- You notice prominent veins on the back of your hands
- You have sun spots, age spots or pigmentation (dark patches)
A hand treatment with dermal fillers is a non-invasive procedure that requires little down time. It is a walk-in-walk-out procedure and can be completed within 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the extent of area treated. The injections are made between the spaces of the fingers; usually between the second and third fingers, and the third and fourth fingers.