Mineral make-up has become very popular over the last few years. Yes, it is that little bit more expensive, but when you think about all the chemicals that are used to make the regular brands, it can make your skin crawl (no pun intended). So I would suggest investing in your skin to protect it. Mineral make-up is made from ground-up rocks and then crushed into a powder. It is free from chemicals and additives and so is much kinder to the skin. It lasts longer and has been considered that pure, you can sleep in it. However, I do not really recommend this.
Why Mineral make-up?
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin
- Free from irritants, such as fragrance, chemical dye and preservatives
- Natural-looking coverage
- Loose minerals are used and have a neutral PH, so they don’t support bacteria
- It contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which has a soothing effect on the skin
- Natural broad-spectrum sun protection
- Water-resistant and act as tiny mirrors on the skin
- Reflective properties that refract the light making them flattering for older skin types
- Non-comedogenic, which means it doesn’t clog up the pores but instead lets the skin breathe
JBCOSMETIC’s Favourite: Glo Minerals